This was her actual Birthday! Mommy woke her up singing! (I know..I know...poor girl!) When I do get to cuddle with Libby before bed, I used to could sing to her and she'd fall RIGHT asleep. Now, she prefers to pop her pacifier out of her mouth (it's become more of a toy than anything) and stick it in mine. I know I can't carry a tune worth a darn...but I certainly didn't expect my 1 year old to "pacify" me and quiet my singing!! ha ha!!
I'll post Christmas and party pictures soon, but in the meantime--here are Libby's 1 year (and 2 week) statistics and fun facts!
-weight: 20 pounds 10 ounces (47 percentile)
-length: 30 inches (50 percentile)
-sleeps from 6pm to 6:30am/7am (Mommy loves you for this!)
-takes 2 naps a day
-wears 12 month clothing (although the pants tend to be too long??)
-wears size 2 shoes still (how are you walking on those tiny feet!?)
-you are walking everywhere!
-words:mama, dada, nana, bye bye, hi, uh-oh,baby, woof-woof, shoe, ba-ba
-wave, pat-a-cake, peek-a-boo, chase are some favorite games
-LOVE to dance! anytime you hear music you are moving
-still love to pat everything, and point
-LOVE your "babies" (stuffed animals you sleep with)
-you burrow into the corner of your bumper to sleep, booty in the air
-you "motorboat" and rub your eyes when tired
-you aren't a fan of long your carseat right now
-you have flown 8 times so far and are an AWESOME plane traveler, let's keep that up!!
-you are a very picky eater. you'll always eat yogurt, grapes, or bread!
-you'd give up all food for a liquid diet of milk
-you prefer to drink from Mommy's cup (and do pretty well)
-you have 8 tiny little teeth


No comments:
Post a Comment