Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Greetings from my little white dog


SADLY.......the dogs won't be appearing on my christmas card this year. It was just toooooo difficult to get 2 dogs still, posed, and cute in a picture. I got Lucy to sit still for this picture (doesn't it look like she's smiling??) but wild man Wrigley was another story. So, I decided I'd post Little Lu's photo and send it out this way!


Happy Holidays from the original little white dog!

Lucy

2 comments:

Caroline said...

How cute! Don't worry, Willie wouldn't pose for my parents' Christmas card photo. We had to bribe him and then he got mean. Sad.

The Blanchard Family said...

Well HEY! I got your message and was like "who in the world is Lauren". I loved it when I saw you. Super cool! I'll start keeping up with you now. How does it feel to be an AUNTIE?!