Happy Valentine's Day! It's a good thing I didn't make Blogging a resolution because it's FEBRUARY! ha. Anyways, not much new or exciting. January was a month of baby showers. It passed in a pink blur. Here's a picture of Mattie and Hailey's beautiful Mommy. I wish those little stinkers would hurry up and get here. I'm so curious to see what they look like (I can't imagine how Erin and Ken feel!).
Wrigley is getting big and bad. I think he is hitting his 'teenage' years. I'm ready to send him off for awhile. ha. He is cute, so he still gets away with stuff. He just got his first big boy haircut so I have to do double-takes to see if it is him or Lucy when one is at my feet. 
I'm waiting patiently to plan vacations...I'd hate to be miles away and my sweet nieces decide to make their debut! I am gonna go somewhere beachy in April with one of my very best friends. We can't wait!!! Scott has mentioned he is ready for a trip too. So if you have any good place suggestions...throw them out there! He's working overnights now and has lots of time to travel. I'm just excited I've won him over to going places ALL THE TIME!!
Here's a picture Erin sent me. It made me smile when I got it because it was such a happy memory. We went shopping for clothes and she picked out so much stuff...they wheeled a rack in to hang all the stuff! We took a picture of it, because there were thousands of dollars of clothes in there I think! We spent hours in this dressing room...they brought us drinks!!! ha ha ha ha. One of the most fun times I've had with my sis! Thanks for the picture 'Lainey.
(did I mention...this is just the part of the rack that FIT in the screen of the camera??)


No comments:
Post a Comment