Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Watch out Martha Stewart....



I'm just BUSY around here!!! Decorating, shopping, wrapping, did I mention work and the usual household tasks? Well.....took a little time out just to do something silly and built gingerbread houses. The side of the packages shows little KIDS making these things with ease (and great big smiles) but let me tell you...it's hard!! I'll say that's false advertising to the MAX!! The dogs stayed right underfoot to catch the crumbling, dried icing as it fell to the floor. Oh...and the candy included in the kits...it has to be fake, because it's certainly not edible! ha. Anyways, our creations turned out BEAUTIFUL I think!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I have always wanted to try one of those things but it does seem like a lot of unnecessary work. :) Looks great and like you had a TON of fun making it! You have a smile on your face that I remember from when you were little!!!! :) I love seeing that. Love you!