It's been NUTS around here (that's the norm folks!)
Sadly.....Libby has attended 2 visitations, and her first funeral this month. (As a side note-Libby must have known how important it was to behave during the service as I have never in my life seen a baby so well behaved. It made this Mommy VERY proud that she didn't make a SINGLE peep for 40 minutes! Not ONE baby noise! Several people commented what an angel she was! I was very thankful- as I wanted to attend and had to take her along!)
Libby also had her first BIG illness and trip to the ER this month. YUCK. We're much better now! More later on all that!
This is a fun night playing with a stuffed bunny of Mommy's! Libby LOVES stuffed animals. I'm not a huge fan of them, so it only makes sense that she would be nuts over them. She has just a few that she LOVES. She loves a stuffed bunny from Sugar, and a bee from Honey and Granddad. The bee is the ULTIMATE when she's upset! She stuffs an animal under her when she sleeps and i remembered a flattened rabbit that I had from when i was a baby. Apparently, I had done the same thing and smushed to poor guy. I dug him out of the attic, threw him in the wash---and what to do you know-----he fluffed right back up! Suprised the darn thing didn't fall right apart! Libby wasn't overly impressed with him.....
Mommy!!! This rabbit is so OLD he needs CPR to bring him back to LIFE!! Maybe we can save him!!???


No comments:
Post a Comment