Monday, August 29, 2011

For the 3 people that read my blog.....ha!

I am a TERRIBLE blogger.....I just have too much stuff going on these days! Here are a few pictures for the handful of people that like to stay current!


Libby can work her cd player, and loves going to her room for a dance party!
If I ever needed proof my child looks me (she was the spitting image of her dad so long-these amaze me, how much she's changed!)



Enjoying my "yoguuur"! (yogurt is a favorite, but only if she can feed herself)



I LOVE apples (so much so, she calls tomatoes-"apples!")




Mommy and Libby had a Steak and Shake date.....YUMMY! This little girl was in Heaven. Don't be fooled, she loved the hat. So much so, she wore it into the bank after we left.


I say "CHEEESE" every camera I see!



My happy girl!


She'll tell you she's a "Mess"


1 comment:

the harrison family said...

precious pictures! love her table...where did you get it? is it girly or do you know if there is a more boyish style?