Libby is CRAZY over Elmo ("Melmo"), her baby dolls, making all her dolls and stuffed animals give kisses (although she's very stingy with giving them herself!), bead necklaces, Milk ("ilk"), Mommy's Ipad, and her puppies. She's very much a Mommy's ("Ommy") girl but get's pretty excited when we pull into Papa's house. I'm amazed she knows it by sight! Great sleeper, good eater, happy girl! I am very blessed by this sweet 23 pound ball of fun!!
Here are a few highlights of the past few months. I'm sorry I'm such a terrible blogger. A 1.5 year old keeps you on your toes.
-Playdate with our buddies Grant and his Mommy Kelly at the Big Backyard.
-Chatting with Isabella (notice the SHARING!!) at My Mommy's surpise party. I had gone to bed, but decided I didn't wanna miss the party. I got to rejoin the crowd with my "bedhead" and pajamas.
-This face is UP TO NO GOOD!!
-Libby has a baby backyard waterpark! I let her wear MY OLD SWIMSUIT!! She drank more water than anything!
-I took this picture of my Little One and I think it's pretty cute. I'm no longer the official photographer since Libby and I got Scott a "fancy" camera for father's day/anniversary! He said he has taken more photos since June than he's ever taken in his entire life. Somehow, I don't think he's joking. On vacation he even rented a lens and got some great shots! I'll share more later. (apparently, "fancy" cameras require editing....I don't have the patience for junk like that so I'm glad he's doing all this!)
-Libby says "cheese" whenever she sees the camera now!
-Back in May, these 2 rascals were up to some sort of mischief....
-Getting our medal at "the big show" in May at the Little Gym. Libby had up and down days at the Little Gym. Her class fell right during naptime (it's hard to have a social life when you take 2 LONG naps every day). As the semester progressed, she enjoyed it more. Hopefully, this fall she'll be ready to go again! Just as the semester ended she was starting to have alot of fun!
More later!


No comments:
Post a Comment