We were lucky enough to go to Mattie and Hailey's 2nd birthday party. We got to meet lots of their adorable friends during our whirlwind trip! Whew! Libby and I went to Texas a day late thanks to ANOTHER snowstorm. (Come on SPRING! We welcome you with open arms!) This was Libby's 9th and 10th plane rides! She's a pro! She did great. She used both flights as time to make her fellow passengers-her audience. We had to wave, blow kisses, flirt, say "hi", peek-a-boo etc. the whole way. I guess it's better than crying! Honey and Papa were on our return flight....but Libby rode in my lap most of the way so she could lean out into the aisle.....so much for my hopes of passing the baby!
THE PARTY WAS INCREDIBLE THOUGH! Erin outdid herself. Decor, food, attire, etc. fit the theme to a T! You never cease to amaze me! We had a great time! There were tons of cute kiddos there and 2 adorable blondes in the spotlight!! Since I missed birthday party number 1 it was nice to be there this year (I was in the hospital having Libby, and we actually went there instead of going home! Caught just the tail end! I love these tiny two way too much to miss any part of their big days!!)
Libby LOVES her cousins and I'm so thrilled that they are so close in age. We can't wait for them to move closer. I think they will be a great, positive influence on her. Mattie and Hailey-you are two of the sweetest, friendliest, funniest girls I know. You are beautiful, silly and lovable! Your Aunt "Ya-Ya" thinks you're the coolest and loves you more than you'll ever know!
Happy Second Birthday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment