So the tree is up!! I'm excited! I spent all last night wrapping presents and now I have somewhere to put them. I bought all new ornaments this year, and a new tree. (my old tree was so short and shrimpy....perfect for apartment living when I was in college, but it looked so small in this house, I didn't even put it up last year!) I love the new tree! It's all snowy and icy. The dogs were pretty good while we put it up. You could tell Wrigley was curious as to what was going on, but didn't get too close. Here are the pictures!! ( I also put in a picture of my parents! I got to take their pictures today for their Christmas cards. I liked this one so I wanted to include it with these!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw! SO fun! Everything looks SO good! :)
Post a Comment