Okay! So, I've joined the Blog-Bandwagon and figured that vacation photos were the best way to start! I didn't put many on here. The best ones are from our day scuba diving. I'll put the link on here if you're
interested. My hair looks like a troll doll in the pictures the way it's standing straight up underwater. It was a fun time though. Vacation was wonderful.....I'm ready to go back. We loved the Bahamas. We laid on the beach, shopped, ATE, learned how to scuba dive and enjoyed 4 days away from work!

Here is the link to the scuba pictures! We dove 25 feet deep for about 30 minutes. We swam with fish above some coral reefs and then over a plane crash that was used in one of the Jaws movies i think! (I'll check on that.....) 

1 comment:
Not missing work at all...but the Bahamas look a little more exciting than changing diapers.
Post a Comment